Friday, November 12, 2010

Good morning Blog world!

I can't believe I was up until 2:30 this morning.  Wow.  I happened to stumble upon a site where actors, directors, producers, etc. were all giving their advice to people who have a passion for acting.  I admit, I was feeling a little discouraged last night.  I keep thinking about all of the roles I submit for and work that my agent submits me for and I still haven't really done that much and it started to get me down.  But then I found that site and was given new inspiration and encouragement to keep pushing forward.  So, I signed up on yet another breakdown site called Back Stage.  I found out about them when I was at ActorFest in New York.  I am going to keep submitting and working hard and eventually I WILL get the big break I am looking for.

By the way, this is how I felt last night.  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment