Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well hello bloggers, nice to meet you!

Ok, so I decided to start writing a blog of all of the adventures I go on while traveling this long, hard road to achieve my goals of being an accomplished model/actor.  So, here it begins....

To make a long story short of how I got into all this, if it is possible to make this a short story, I grew up doing several different styles of performing arts.  From the time I was a few weeks old I was in my first play.  That of course being the baby Jesus in a church nativity play.  We all start somewhere, right?  Nevertheless, there I went into piano, cheerleading, dance, performance colorguard and winterguard, and finally theater and modeling.  These last 2 have been the ones I have remained the most passionate about.  I began looking for ways to get into these activities more and finally ended up signing with a local modeling agent and acting agent.

Well, that wasn't too long now was it?  But, seeing as how it is almost midnight, I shall bid you all a good evening for now and continue the stories of my adventures tomorrow.

Pleasant dreams!

2 comments:

  1. One certainly can *say* alot more over here! No 140 limit! ^_^ Welcome to Blogspot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) I am enjoying it so far. Can definitely say a lot more here.

    ReplyDelete